Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Breathing

Layla still had a bit of a rough night last night, however it was not as bad as the previous night. She woke frequently, but was still able to get chunks of sleep that lasted more than 10 minutes at a time. She was extremely thirsty (prednisone) and just all around restless and wired. Her breathing was still not great, but it wasn't any worse so I am hoping after another day of steroids and antibiotics she will begin to turn the corner in that department. Unfortunately she started with bouts of diarrhea this morning that I am thinking could be from the Zithromax. Hoping that this doesnt last and that it was just an isolated incident. She is totally loopy with all of the meds and one second she is crying for me to hold her and the next she is jumping off the furniture! I told Billy to keep a close eye on her today as he is home with her. I am worried that she will hurt herself because she is so wired. She is still her sweet little self in the midst of it all and gave me a million kisses last night while I was trying to get her to fall asleep. We have an appointment tomorrow to check her oxygen and I am hoping that it will be okay. Fingers crossed these meds are doing their job!

Thankfully Hannah Banana is staying healthy (knock on wood) and I am hoping she stays that way! She is very much looking forward to the warmer weather this weekend and I know she is just aching to get outside to play again!

No comments:

Post a Comment