Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wiped Out

Hmmmm I certainly dont remember feeling this wiped out when I was pregnant for Miss Layla. I knew that I was antsy and stressed a bit due to my parents being in Italy and wanting the baby to come either before or after they were to go on vacation... but I dont remember ever being so tired! With Hannah, this was as far as I got before my water broke and I went into the hospital so I cant compare there. I know that every pregnancy is different and I am taking that into account. This being said however, I AM SO TIRED! LOL I havent been sleeping all that well either so I am sure that is not helping the situation. Which brings me to last night's bit of nervousness.


Layla had taken a late and long nap yesterday afternoon, so I knew in advance that she wouldnt be going down at her normal time. By 9:30 I had to get some sleep so I bribed her with a movie in my bed so I could shut my eyes. I laid down to cuddle with her and all of a sudden I started to feel contractions. I thought no big deal, I have been getting them on and off for a few weeks now and I am sure they will go away. Well, they didnt. It got to the point where I was really uncomfortable. I got up to walk the hallway and it didnt help. I laid down and they still hurt. These were certainly more painful than Braxton Hicks but not as painful as the labor pains I experienced with the girls. Painful enough however, to take my breath away and put me in the fetal position for a good four hours before I finally drifted off to sleep. I did almost wake Billy but decided to just try and relax and not worry him as well. This morning I have had a few here and there, but nothing to the extent of last night. I am hoping this is just my body "getting ready" and nothing else. I most definitely dont want to go this early again. I figure it must be normal since they have subsided and my water is still in tact and I have no other symptoms of preterm labor. Yet, it did scare me a bit and once again hindered a good night's sleep. Fingers crossed the bug stays in long enough to cook as much as he or she needs to!


Which leads me to my next dilemma. What shall I call the blog once this blessing arrives? I am sure it will depend upon if I have been graced with another little princess or a prince.. but I am just putting it out there for you all to comment on. I was hoping you may even offer up some suggestions since all I have come up with so far is, "Chronicles of a crazy Mom" and "Adventures of the Meatball, Ravioli and Cavatelli"... LOL... So please, feel free to email me, comment here or facebook me any suggestions you may have! I gladly welcome them!


Last but not least, I leave you with this picture of Layla. I did a mini shoot of the girls last night for my girlfriend Sarah who owns,
www.ChaChaBelle.com. Unfortunately, the pictures did not come out well enough for me to post them all as lighting was not on my side yesterday afternoon and I am going to re shoot... but this pic.. I just had to post. It truly captures my little Layla Diva and I could just eat her up! The dress and accessories are all courtesy of www.ChaChaBelle.com so be sure to check out the website! (As you can see, the eye is almost healed! PTL!)




No comments:

Post a Comment