Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A day of pictures

Layla and Gracie driving around the office this morning

Braeden and Layla driving...


We do actually get work done here at KFC headquarters.. I promise.. we do!


Layla in her Silverstein hand-me-downs.. I just love hand me downs!




Shannon's name on the KFC Bucket for Cure!
She's famous!


The KFC Bucket for Cure. Every time you buy a bucket of chicken, KFC donates 50 cents to the Susan G. Komen Foundation!

https://www.bucketsforthecure.com/




Daddy and his princesses blowing out the Birthday candles... Hannah made him wear the hat!


My sidekick taking pictures of Hannah on "Word Day"


Her word was "Princess".. but of course


If you are on Facebook, please become a fan of the Layla Grace Cancer Foundation! Help Layla's legacy live on! (click below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment