Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Toys

The girls received Toys R Us gift cards for Easter from Auntie Linda and Uncle Jay and we decided that yesterday would be a great day to go spend them! (Part of my "Do something fun every day of vacation" ploy!) The girls had a blast running up and down the aisles trying to decided just what suited them best. In all honesty, I had an entertaining time as well. I love when they receive gift cards just as much as they love receiving them, purely because we can make a fun trip of it and create memories.

Posting some pictures of what they chose. Warning: Layla Grayce is sporting the Rocky Balboa black eye, although worlds better than what it looked like on Sunday. Thankfully it seems to be healing well.... (sigh) Hoping to photo shoot them next week!

Can you tell how much they truly LOVE each other?


Layla chose a vacuum cleaner.. but of course!


And Hannah.. well she was all about the Hannah Montana make-up set. Although I usually dont allow this, I thought I would let her be a little independent and have it. I did place rules with it and she came out of the bathroom after about an hour looking like this! HYSTERICAL!






No comments:

Post a Comment