Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, August 29, 2008

Weekend

This weekend is going to be busy, busy, busy! Tonight is the rehearsal dinner for cousin Amy's wedding as tommorrow is her Big Day and I cant wait to be a part of the ceremony. She is going to look absolutely stunning in her gown and I am so excited for her and Kevin to begin their lives together. We are all praying for a bright sunny day and I just know it is going to be a blast!



Han went off to school fine this morning and her fever was gone. Fingers crossed that everything stays well and she will be standing there with a big smile on her face when I pick her up. Layla on the other hand is still not right and has been running a low grade fever on and off for almost a week and a half now. I am hoping it is her teeth, but when I feel her top gums, they arent even swollen anymore. I took her to the doctors on Monday for an ear check and he said she was fine.. but I know something is up. I have an ear check appointment for Hannah on Tuesday, so if she is not better by then, I am going to have them check her as well.



Here are some pics of her learning how to hit the ball this morning. Hopefully someday, she will teach the Red Sox a thing or two!!! LOL







Good luck to everyone at the Skate for Sully event tomorrow. I hope you all raise a ton of money for Shan and I hope the day proves to be a huge success!

No comments:

Post a Comment