Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

South County Fair

This past weekend was the South County Fair and we all ended up having a blast. It was the first time I have ever been to a REAL farmers type fair and I can say that I honestly thoroughly enjoyed myself! I witnessed my first tractor pull and I just LOVED it! Even the kids got such a kick out of it! Hannah certainly enjoyed the rides and Mommy even shockingly let her go on this bungee jumparoo type ride. She was so brave!!! Layla was such a good little cupcake the whole day as usual!

We also enjoyed Uncle Moppy and Uncle Greg's 30th Birthday Bash this past weekend as well! GETTING OLD FELLAS! Jules and Skip put on quite the party and a good time was had by all. I have to say that Mark Phillips was most definitely the icing on the cake and I may regret writing this one day, but why is such a talented man hanging here in little Rhode Island???? Man he is just so good at what he does. His voice is phenomenal and he can sing anything.. anything at all and make it sound fantastic! He certainly is a true gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment