Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Monday, August 4, 2008

Our New Hampshire Weekend

Ahhhh finally we got some much deserved family time together! The four of us, along with cousin Arielle and Auntie Leanne headed up to New Hampshire together! The girls were great during the car ride and we made good time up there Friday night. Saturday morning we were able to head to a town Children's Theater and watch a very hilarious production of Cinderella. Hannah was simply enthralled and I dont think I have ever seen her sit still for so long! We were able to meet the cast and the girls got the actor's autographs.



In the afternoon we headed up to Story Land and had a blast! I love to watch Hannah's face when she goes on rides. She is so theatrical sometimes and I think I laughed most of the afternoon. She just adores her cousin Arielle and I could watch the 2 of them interact forever! Leanne, the girls and I headed into a "Pretend Play Gift Shop" and came out 2 bowas and 3 princess crowns later. Ahhhh I just loved getting the shots of all of them in their Ja Ja Gabor garb! Have I mentioned how much fun it is to have girls to do this with? It truly is like reliving my childhood all over again! Hannah strut around the park the rest of the day in her bowa and crown.. it was simply marvelous!



Sunday morning we were able to take a ride on the Ho Bo Railroad. It was adorable and the girls got to have their lunch on the train. A fantastic time was had by all and we are very excited to spend some Fall weekends up in the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment