Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Suds in a Bucket

Do you ever wake up and just feel like the days keep going by faster and faster??? AHHH How I wish I could slow down the hands of time. Hannah slept so well last night and when I went to peak in on her this morning.. she just looked so big to me! Her limbs and feet.. are just BIG. I left her room shaking my head and wondering where all the time has gone! Can't we just freeze these babies and keep them safe and tiny forever?

On the other hand, thankfully she is still my Hannah banana and this morning when medicine time came around.. I was sure she was still my little stinker! Why on earth do they call it medicine anyhow? Shouldn't they come up with a better name for it when you are trying to administer it to a kid? Could they make it taste any better? Something? I cant tall you the amount of bribes I have to give the kid in order to get her to take 1 tablespoon of antibiotics! AHHHH! I have practically auctioned off the entire house this week!!!

Have I mentioned that the whole reason why she is even on the antibiotic is due to the fact that the poor kid had an ear infection for God knows how long? I cant even believe she never complained about it!! The doctor said it was horrendous! I knew that once we got her tubes out, the ear infections would come back. I know I am not a doctor, but I know in my heart, Hannah is going to keep having this problem in her left ear due to the hemangioma wrapped around her ear tube. Not that it is harming anything.. really.. but more that it maybe has made the ear tube a bit smaller therefore, not letting the fluid drain properly. I can almost guarantee that we will be back in for surgery to put the tube back in!

Aside from that, the poor kid is still suffering from her 4 yr old, 4 immunizations. What a dramatic feat THAT was and Papa is still not over it! Hahahaha Thank God I brought him for back-up! Her right arm is all swollen and there is quite a big rash in it too. Hoping that this goes away and soon since it has already been 4 days!

Yet, you would never knew that anything was bothering Han. Everything she went through as a baby has surely toughened the little tyke right up. I swear that she is just use to pain and this is probably why she didnt even know her ear hurt!

Miss Layla Grayce has been excellent as well. She is crawling all over the place and is into EVERYTHING!!! I love to watch her explore. Her facial expressions are so hysterical. She waved good-bye out of the blue the other night when Billy left for his hockey game. Thankfully, I grabbed the cell phone and got her to do it again on video! It was adorable and she was quite proud of herself too! October is quickly approaching and I am bracing myself for her first birthday. Again.. a WHOLE YEAR HAS GONE BY??? WHAT???

Lastly, I just wanted to wish my dearest friends Denise & Chris a Happy 10th Anniversary. I can't BELIEVE that 10 years have gone by so quickly and what 3 gorgeous babies they have managed to create in those 10 years! Congrat's guys.. you deserve a night out! I think this officially puts us on record as being friends for 15 years~ who would have thunk???? Hahahahahaha Enjoy your day and we love you dearly!
**************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment