Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reason #2 Why I Love the Spring....

Playing Street Hockey in the driveway! 











I spent the day with Nonnie, Layla and Cameron running errands.  As usual, our errands always turn into some sort of adventure and we ended up down city walking to and fro without a stroller!  I had to go to the Attorney General's office to get a BCI check form in order to volunteer in Hannah's school.  Of course there is no parking down town so we parked a million miles away and trekked it.  Only to find out that I needed a bank check to pay for the BCI check and cash wouldn't do.  We ended up walking to Kennedy Plaza, making a stop at Sovereign where they suggested we head over to the Post Office for the bank check as the fee was cheaper.  Did I mention that we had the two little ones and NO STROLLER?  LOL  It was a gorgeous day and we took our time, making pit stops to go potty and stepping into Starbucks to get Cam and Layla a treat.  Thankfully, the kids were excellent and Nonnie and I took turns carrying Cameron.  After this two hour errand, we headed home exhausted! 


Kenzie came over after school to keep Hannah company and I really can't even get over these two and how much they have grown and matured.  Their friendship is like that of two little old ladies and it can be quite comical to watch.  One second they are loving on each other and the next they are snapping at each other.  Yet, the two of them would be lost without each other.  I got some cute video of them dancing to the Biebs that I will have to post. 


Papa came over to meet Nonnie and have dinner.  After dinner we were about to clean up the piles of dirty dishes when I decided NO.  I wasnt going to spend the beautiful evening cleaning dishes and wasting precious time.  I made everyone stop and outside we went.  (I'm learning)  Every single one of us.  We played, we laughed and it was an AWESOME evening.  Then the hockey net came out and the rest is history!  LOL  What a wondeful Spring evening and a memory I wont soon forget.  I gave the kids their bath and then cuddled them to sleep. 




After bedtime, I received a phone call that ticked me off.  That's as far as I will go with it but I was mad and I needed to vent.  I texted my Ana at 8:30 and headed on over for some girl talk, venting and some heavenly wine!  We sat outside just talking and talking and listening to each other.  Why hadn't we thought of this before?  Put the kids to bed and THEN get together!  LOL  It was just pure awesomeness and her friendship is something that I totally cherish.  It's amazing how people come into your life at exactly the most perfect time!  Now if I can only get rid of this pounding (wine) headache.. I'd be golden!  Oh how I love my McGuire girls!  You know who you are... what a fun summer we are about to have!


We had a FANTASTIC night at the Circus on Sunday.  We went full throttle and I completely SPOILED them!  I didnt care.  It was our girls night and I was going to make it a memorable one at that!  Layla was so hyped up on sugar (a full bag of cotton candy) that she had Hannah and I in belly laughs most of the evening with her craziness.  She was even attempting to do acrobatics in her seat!  It was beyond hilarious!





Needless to say, they were exhausted by the time we got home Sunday night!


I went to open the curtains yesterday and found this on the bow window.  Apparently, Hannah was trying to revive a Dandelion... it was the CUTEST thing!


Nonnie and Layla playing "Ghosts" yesterday, although Layla looked more like Cartman! LOL


This was Joseph and Layla playing after school yesterday.  I thought it was so precious!



And this was my gorgeous girl this morning before school.  She needed to dress up for a Mother's Day surprise and delighted I was, that she looked so beautifully dressed.  So much so, that I offerred to buy her some new dresses after school today.. and she took me up on it!  THANK YOU HEAVEN!  How nice it will be to see her in some dresses!!!!



1 comment: