Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time in New England

Our New Hampshire weekend was fantastic! We drove up Friday morning and it was clear sailing! We stopped at our favorite diner in Tilton and then hit the outlets for a little shopping. Billy found these adorable Sketchers for the girls and I found this great tent with plastic balls for them. They had more fun in it!
Saturday we headed to Santa's Village. The weather was perfect and again the girls were so well behaved.

How big Hannah looks in the stroller.. but she insisted!

She couldnt understand why Rudolph couldnt come home with her.

Miss Layla Cakes driving!


I kid you not.. this roller coaster nearly gave me a heart attack! It was so fast!!!! I needed a t-shirt that said "I survived the roller coaster at Santa's Village!" Hannah got a kick out of me being scared out of my mind!

"Well Santa.. I want a new scooter and Layla wants a computer.. or maybe a phone because she likes to talk a lot."




Billy, Hannah and Pa all on the flume! I watched this one from the sidelines!

Auntie Leanne's craft corner! She had crafts for them to do each night and the kids really enjoyed spending the time with her. Hannah and Arielle get along so well and I just love to see the two of them interact. The two of them were quite adorable together.


Baby Addison.. is just the sweetest!


On Sunday, we picked my parents up since they were camping nearby and spent the day with them. We headed up Cannon Mountain and got to see the amazing views. The day was so clear that we could even see the mountains that sat on the Canadian border.

The whole gang. The views were breathtaking..


My Mountain Man!

What a great shot!


Miss Layla and I




This is our favorite cheese store in the mountains. They make the best cheeseballs!






This is my favorite gift shop in Sugar Hill. They sell this amazing spiced tea.. yuummmmmm




This is currently my favorite picture of Hannah.. Her expression is just so darn adorable!!

These are some of my foliage shots.. just amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment