Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Friday


It was so very nice to have this short week! Even though we have a jam packed weekend ahead of us, from our outing at Confreda's with the St. Philip's crew, to soccer, to time with Fitz and William, to Gramma Rose's birthday celebration and to the dedication of the Smithfield Youth Memorial.. I am certainly looking forward to spending some time with everybody this weekend.


I dont know what is wrong with me lately, but I have been seriously missing some of my old friends from Salve Regina University. (Early onset of midlife crisis maybe?) Somehow I let life get in the way and got so busy that I let so many of my friendships with my Salve crew just fall through the cracks. I have managed to be in touch via email with a few of these long lost friends this past week and it was so very nice to hear from them and hear how well they are doing. From the births of their babies to their great career opportunities.. it really has been great to hear from them.


I am hoping that Fitzy and I can come up with some sort of guest list and plan a social to get all of us old friends together again. It would be so nice to see everybody and catch up like old times. It still makes me crazy to think that 11 years have flown by since we graduated! WHAT? Yes 11 years. Insanity! I have so many wonderful memories from Salve and besides the memories I have of my girls, Salve comes in at a close 2nd with all the great times I had there in gorgeous Newport. Hopefully we can rack our brains and come up with something so that we can create some new memories.


Well, I am off to go get the meatball from school. Happy Friday!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment