Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, October 3, 2008

Girlfriends

Well yesterday we had the pleasure of Miss Olivia's company. I have to say, I dont think I have laughed so hard in a very long time. Hannah and Olivia have the most hysterical conversations. Moreover, their "pretend play" is quite possibly the most amusing thing to watch. I could listen to the two of them for hours. An excerpt from the two of them playing doctor with their baby dolls would be, "Georgia is very sick, you must get the ambulance. She has been throwing up all night. But she is a good girl and she throws up in the toilet." I mean seriously.. these two are a trip together!

Unfortunately, the reason for Olivia's visit was that Melisa's grandmother passed. Please keep her in your prayers today as she has the funeral to endure. My heart goes out to her as I know how difficult it can be to lose your precious grandmother while being pregnant. The emotions are overwhelming to begin with but when you add pregnancy to the mix, I swear it multiplies by 100!

In essence of saving myself time today as the clock is ticking and I still have so much to do before the ravioli's party, I will just post the pics as they tell a story all in itself.. of the good times that were had yesterday!



Priceless!

My Little French Baby!


I mean.. could she look any better with only 4 weeks to go? Can you tell that she hates me for continuously snapping pics of her?








Are these two divas or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment