Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Heading North

Well I have been doing my best to get caught up with my work today, despite a few setbacks! The girls are a bit out of sorts today and I think it is because of their lack of sleep last night. I wish I knew what wakes them up and makes them sleepless. Miss Layla was up at 12:30 AM ready to play! It took me a good hour to settle her down and get her back to sleep. She was up again at 4:30AM? Yikes! Needless to say, we are all a bit tired today.

We are very excited to head North to New Hampshire for the weekend. We are staying at Grammy and Grampy's New Hampshire house. I am very much looking forward to photographing the foliage and watching the kids have a blast at Santa's Village. I also love to head up to Sugar Hill and hit the gift shop for some spiced tea.. yuuuuummmmyyyy I hope the weather stays as nice as it is today and I am sure we are in for a fantastic weekend. My parents will also be camping a few exits from the Lincoln, NH house and we are hoping to catch up with them as well.

One last note, Miss Julie seems to be 2 cm's dilated! AHHHH! That baby better stay cozy inside until Auntie Kerri comes back I tell ya! Wouldn't that just be the way it goes? I pray that baby stays put until we get back. Yet, New Hampshire is only 3 1/2 hours away. We could always hop in the car and come home if need be. Praying that she stays comfortable and gets her rest as I still cant believe my baby sister is about to have a baby. What happened to the days of playing with the Barbie Corvette and singing Annie songs??? Moreover, I feel it was just yesterday when she came to my house a week early with my Easter basket and gave me the little egg with the note that said, "You are going to be an Auntie on or about November 3rd." How excited I was and how happy I am that her miracle is coming true after trying so hard, for so long!

STAY PUT BABY!
xoxoxo

The man behind the belly

.. is it a boy.. or is it a girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment