Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I really think I need to find some sort of caffeine iv hookup or something because I swear as these days go by I get more and more tired! What gives? Both the meatball and the ravioli have nasty colds and our household has been full of boogy noses, sneezes and A LOT of crying on Layla's end. The poor thing does not fare well when she cant breath out of her nose. I kid you not that she cried for nearly 4 hours yesterday evening. I was quite beside myself by the time 8:00PM came around and when I went to the liquor cabinet for some reprieve, I barely had a half glass of wine left! Geesh! I pray that Billy can stay clear of all the germs. Love him dearly, but as a patient he is down right horrible. He is not the best at getting sick and not like most men are, but he gets severe attacks of the "crankies" when he gets sick and it can be unbearable to live with. So we'll just keep our fingers crossed that Daddy doesnt get his girls' germs and everybody stays happy all around!

I am very much looking forward to picking up Hannah this afternoon and heading straight home on this EXTREMELY chilly and rainy afternoon. It almost looks as though it should be snowing! I believe it is the perfect evening to curl up on the couch with my family and pop in The Polar Express while drinking some hot cocoa (without the mushrooms as Hannah says because she confuses mushrooms with marshmallows. What kid doesnt like marshmallows I ask?????) ... Yuuuummmyyy.. Warm Fuzzy Cozy..

Still waiting on some baby Romano action. Jules is now 3cm and 90% effaced.. Whooopppiieee... when am I going to get to meet this little stew? Heck, when can I start shopping for pink or blue??

No comments:

Post a Comment