Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, March 4, 2010

SLEEP!

What an exciting morning in the Murphy household!  Miss Layla Grayce slept the ENTIRE night!  YES she did!  She went right down at 7:30pm last night and Mommy actually had to wake her at 7:30 this morning!  I was so excited I was doing the Happy Dance in their room this morning!  Hannah through groggy eyes thought I had lost my mind!  I can honestly count on one hand the amount of time the ravioli has slept through the night, so this to me was a huge accomplishment!

To make our morning even better, Layla decided to eat an entire banana!  Layla has never, ever liked fruit.  I can't tell you how many times I have attempted to get her to eat a banana, strawberry or blueberry and she refuses or will take a bite and spit it out.  This morning she decided.. she liked bananas! 

I honestly think she is feeling so much better and so much more like herself.  She had a relapse of the RSV and we spent 2 hours at the Pediatrician this Monday getting her squared away.  Antibiotic for the double ear infection and we are also the proud new parents of a nebulizer.  That my friends, is not fun.  She has a really tough time with it, as do I and she cries through most of it.  Yet, I can surely see it helping her.  Billy actually does a better job with it as he has been home with her this week.  She couldnt have gotten my red hair.. nope.. she'll end up with my asthma.  Although I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is just an isolated instance pertaining to the RSV.  On any account, my sweet Layla baby is back to herself and then some and I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment