Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pictures


Here are a few pictures from the other night. Also a few from our play date with Brenna! Dont have much time to post today as the girls are being incredibly unruly and I have spent most of the morning breaking up their bickering! AHHHH what has gotten into these two? I'm losing my voice from reprimanding them so much today!




Layla decided to put herself on the spin cycle!





















Our play date with Brenna..... I will say that I love spending time with Brenna as Tammi & Pete parent very much the same as Billy and I. Also, Brenna and Hannah are two peas in a pod and I never have to worry about Hannah playing too rough because Brenna can surely hold her own! It was a lovely evening and I completely enjoyed spending time with Tammi, Mommy juice in hand of course!














No comments:

Post a Comment