Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mother's pride

This weekend the clan got so much more accomplished! Almost the entire house has been painted! Yehaaawww! Who knew that with a little teamwork Billy and I could accomplish it ourselves? I am so excited and we have such a renewed sense of motivation to do all these things we can just never seem to find the time to do! We are finally MAKING the time to do them and the finished product is going to be spectacular!

Hannah had her 4th skating lesson on Saturday and can I just tell you... SHE DID IT! Yes! On her own the kid skated! The teacher kept pushing further and further back and Hannah would skate over to her. I swear to you there were tears of joy in my eyes and I truly was bursting with pride! I knew she just needed the confidence and once she did it once then she knew she could do and kept on. I was that crazy mother in the stands, jumping up and down clapping my hands and cheering her on. (Hmmm some things never change) I was so PROUD of her!

The rest of the weekend was filled with yard work and house painting and I think we are all a bit exhausted today because of it. Layla slept terribly last night. I just wish there were something I could do to help her sleep better. She should be so darn tired from running around outside all day that she should be sleeping all night long. What gives?

Off to finish my work and tend to a screaming Layla who is also refusing to nap today! Sheeeesh!




No comments:

Post a Comment