Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm Back!

YAY! Finally I am feeling my self again! Oye, that was a few days of yuckiness but fellas.. I'm Back.

What a great morning it is to be Boston fan! With the Celtics trailing the whole game to squeezing out a win in the end and the Bruins tying the series 3-3 forcing a game 7 AT HOME! Life is surely good!

When I got home yesterday it was so wonderful to see both my girls. As much as it is nice to have a little break now and then, I surely do miss them when I am away from them for more than a few hours. Miss Hannah gave me the play by play of her day and Layla cakes gave me the cuddles I so much needed!

Billy got quite a bit accomplished in the yard and was able to spread all the mulch and it looks so pretty now! Uncle Paul is hopefully painting the side of the house today (the side we just couldnt reach on a ladder) and man the house is really shaping up. Next.. on to building that deck! Soon enough we'll have it looking the way we want it! Although.. I suppose I should find some time to clean the inside one of these days! HA!

I took a bunch of pictures of the girls last night after their bath. This was before Layla decided to catapult off of Hannah's bed and do a complete rotation before landing splat on her face. The sad thing was that I was RIGHT THERE beside her and couldnt do a darn thing to stop it all from happening! Thankfully she didnt seem to be hurt and she didnt cry for very long. Unfortunately, I did forget my camera at home though and I will have to post the pics tomorrow!

We are looking forward to a trip to Long Island this weekend to visit Auntie Jill and Uncle Dave. I am hoping that the weather forecast turns around and we catch a nice weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment