Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer's come to an end

It's official. Today is the last day of summer vacation. For all of us! To say that I am miserable would be an understatement! I feel like I could cry at the drop of a pin yet I am trying to stay upbeat around the kids. We are keeping it low key today and just spending quality time reading, being silly and giving loves. I would do anything for this not to end. Unfortunately, time keeps on going and waits for no one and we must embark on this next phase in our lives. Hannah is about to be a first grader! As sad as I am about her growing up on me, I am so excited for her as well. I just know she is going to do a fantastic job. The babies will be heading to work with me tomorrow and I am sure we will figure it all out. I will be glad when all of the anxiety is done and over with.

So goodbye care free days of summer. I am going to miss you tremendously. You have brought me many, many wonderful memories with my 3 children and I will be forever grateful for this time that I was able to share with them. Goodbye maternity leave. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was begging for that precious baby to make their arrival? Thank you for giving me this time to spend with my darling baby boy. You have come and gone so quickly, but I know that there are still so many more good times yet to be had. As long as I have these gorgeous children, my family and their health, I know all will be okay.

Just gonna forge on forward and get through these next couple of days.

I love you Hannah, Layla-Grayce and baby Cameron!!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment