Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, August 27, 2010

Time

What I wouldn't do to turn back the hands of time and be at the beginning of the summer again. I can't believe how quickly this time has flown by and my one summer home with my three children is closing in on an end. Sigh. In a mere 5 days, Miss Hannah will be entering the 1st grade and I am heading back to work with two small children. Double Sigh. I know how fortunate I was to have this time off with them and I know all good things must come to an end.. I just can't help being depressed about how I have been able to spend so much TIME with them this summer and how quickly it is all going to end. Hockey and dance will be starting for Hannah as well as CCD. Layla will also be taking dance. Our schedule is about to get insane and I am having severe anxiety about how I am going to manage it all and still get that QUALITY time in with them without blinking.. since it seems like when I blink.. they grow at magnificent speed!

There is always a bright side to things however as well. I know this. I truly LOVE the FALL! I love apple picking and baking apple pie. I LOVE my beloved Patriots and Football Sundays. (Side Note: How stinking classy is Wes Welker? Did anyone see him last night shake the hand of the player on the opposite team who most likely tore his knee the same way Wes did last year?) I LOVE Halloween and taking the kids in the wagon to trick or treat. So yes, there is so much to LOVE about the Fall and it's festivities. I just pray that I am able to manage it all and still feel complete with the kids.

Another exciting event will be Cameron's Baptism scheduled for the end of the month. It is all coming together. I ordered his outfit off of Etsy and it is currently being made. Father Najim will be Baptising him and I am sooooo very thankful for that. He will have Baptized all three of my babies and that means the world to me. The celebration afterwards is scheduled at Via Roma and I am thrilled about that as well. It is going to be an entirely Italian affair for my little man. Complete with Sinatra and Bennett playing at the celebration! LOL I just have to order the cake and get some Italian centerpieces and we are good to go! Mom Murphy cordially offered to make the favors for us and she is making chocolate crosses. I am sure they will be darling. Nothing but the best for my little Prince on the day he is to be Baptized!

Speaking of my Prince, we have successfully transferred him to the crib this week! Hooray! I cant believe it! I really cant. Layla NEVER did this. She would scream for hours! I kid you not that one night we let it go on for 2 hours before Billy and I looked at each other and said, NO MORE! We couldn't do it. The most Cam cried was 20 minutes and it was not even a serious cry. He is doing great! He usually does a 5 hour stretch and then a 2 to 3 hour stretch. I cant complain about that! He is such a little sweetie! He melts me when he laughs and smiles at me. I still am in awe that I have this gorgeous little boy to hold and love!

Last but not least we are at the end of 4 weeks at the gym and on the diet. I am proud to say that I am 14lbs lighter. I am happy and proud of myself. It is so not easy to be doing this all after 8pm when I would much rather be resting and getting a good night's sleep. I have worked hard and I am determined to work even harder to get it all off! I will do this. I know I will.

Heading to the studio to do a shoot with the kids and to visit my Shannon. Will hopefully have some great pics to post when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment