Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, June 25, 2010

I have the best kiddos

Okay, I had been stressing today BIG TIME for the past week! Today was Hannah's dress rehearsal for dance and I wasn't quite sure how I was going to handle it with the two younger ones in tow. Yet somehow, by the grace of God, we did it! I threw Cameron in the Baby Bjorn and Layla stayed by my side the entire time. I was able to get Hannah in and out of costume quickly between numbers and get back out to the auditorium with enough time to sit and video tape! I cant believe it! All three kids were SO GOOD! Cameron never even woke up once and he seemed quite content being tucked close to Mommy in the bjorn!

Hannah was a vision of beauty and she truly brought tears to my eyes just watching her. It was such a magical moment watching her perform since dance was something so close to my heart and something I have always been so passionate about. It was so very wonderful to see her in some respect, "following in her Mommy's shoes". She enjoyed it so much so that she actually said that she would like to put cheerleading on hold and stick with dance again this fall. YAY! I wasnt sure how we were going to fit cheerleading and all it entails into her already busy hockey schedule and I truly believe she does so well at dance, I would like to see her continue.

So it was quite an eventful day for us and we are gearing up for an afternoon and evening of company! Hmmm by the time #3 comes.. there is just no rest for the weary! LOL Here are some pics I took with my cell phone and I am going to try and post the videos as well a bit later!

On one last note... GO ANDREW! He is HOME from the hospital and the doctors have said that he is nothing short of a miracle! His counts are going up daily and he is doing wonderfully! Those prayers are working!!!! Keep them coming!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment