Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Monday, June 21, 2010

Settling In

Cameron is settling in just perfectly! It is already so difficult to remember him swimming around inside my belly and that makes me a bit sad. However, life is surely complete now that he is here! The girls are both doing well and today is Hannah's very last day of Kindergarten.. sob sob.. Seriously, that could not have gone by any quicker! I cant believe that as of today at 3PM I will have a 1st grader! I think I need to somehow keep that thought tucked away or else I will be a crying mess by the time I pick her up! I am looking forward to the next several weeks having all three of my "babies" home with me for the summer!

God has surely blessed me!

Hoping to get more pics up soon but for now... it's time to take Miss Layla out to her new little pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment