Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Block Island 2010

When I found out that Baby Murphy was going to be arriving mid June, I made a promise to my Hannah banana. I promised her that no matter what, I would get her out to Block Island for our annual summer trip even if it were just for a few days. Somehow, by the grace of God, I kept my promise. We were able to get out on standby Tuesday afternoon after Hannah Banana's fantastic first dance recital Monday evening. Operating on little sleep, I was able to get all three kids on the boat without much ado by myself. (We are not counting that I forgot to get cash and fed my girls a ring pop for lunch.. but no one really has to know about that, do they?)

It was soo nice to be out on our favorite island even if it were for only a few days and the girls were in all their glory. We spent time on the beach and in the candy store, at the playground and at the bluffs. We visited our favorite Spring House and made an ice cream trip to Aldo's. We spent much needed time with family and friends and all in all it was a great trip. There is just no place like Block Island! 365 more days to go til we see you again!
Mr. Cameron was a bit fussy on the island but thankfully he seems to be doing much better today now that we are home. I am so thankful that the car is unpacked and the laundry is done and we are able to just relax today.. something I have done far too little of in the past 3 weeks since Cameron arrived! Tomorrow we head down the beach for the Pots & Pans Parade and we are all looking forward to that!
Here are a few pics of the past week! Enjoy & Happy 4th!





































No comments:

Post a Comment