Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Monday, June 7, 2010

Waiting

Baby Murphy is still snug as a bug in a rug in this belly o' mine. I am trying so very much to just be patient, but patience is surely not one of my strong suits! It's been quite the tease for the past several weeks as I have had contractions on and off quite frequently. Just when I think it is going to turn into the "This is it" moment, they go away. Last week's appointment really got me excited when I found out that I was already 3cm dilated and 50% effaced. Yet, still no baby to be had! I know this drill all to well as the same thing happened with Miss Layla. When Baby Murphy is ready, he or she will come. Until then, all I can do is wait and try to enjoy these last days of pregnancy and try to ignore the "Oh MY GOD, LOOK AT YOU.. How can you go another day???" comments. LOL

The girls are doing well.. knock on wood. Hannah seems to be back to her happy, chipper self and Layla is staying healthy! I couldn't ask for anything more! I just pray we stay at this status quo now so we can enjoy our summer!

I am still asking that you keep the Cavanaugh/Frezza Families in your prayers. Friday was twin brother Jake and Andrew's procedure. Jake was Andrew's bone marrow donor and what a brave little man he was. How wonderful that he was able to do this for such a deserving little Andrew. To give you an idea of the special, special little boy Andrew is I had heard a story about him being very concerned that Jake was doing this for him. That Jake had never been in a hospital and he didnt want him to be afraid. He was explaining this all to his nurses and asked the nurses to please give Jake something so that he wouldn't be afraid. Such a sweet little boy.

Both procedures were successful and now we just wait and pray that this marrow takes for Andrew. Please keep sending those prayers as I know they are being felt by this family. You can keep updated on Andrew's status at Boston Children's through this link: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/andrewfrezza

No comments:

Post a Comment