Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Chubba Luv!


I will admit, I woke up on the grumpy side.  I didn't intend to and it's as if it just snuck up on me.  To be quite honest, I went to bed with that grumpy feeling.  Knowing that at 3:54AM, a whole year would have passed since the day we first met.  I'm going to snap out of it in just a bit, but it is just so hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that one whole year has passed.  I swear it was just yesterday...I was going through all the motions of giving birth, excited out of my mind.  I swear it was just yesterday that the two of us cuddled in the hospital bed and I sang you your first song.  It's breaking my heart to know that your entire infancy is over.  I've cried at least a dozen times today realizing this fact. 

I know I am being so very silly, so here is the part where I snap out of it.  I am so happy you have come into my life.  You have changed me in so many ways.  I cant wait to experience many more memories with you!!!  To be a mother to a son is such an honor and a privilege and a totally new experience for me.  I love this journey that we are on together.   I love everything about you, but most of all, I love your great big smile.  So today, 365 days after you came into this world and changed me forever, I wish you a Happy First Birthday Cameron!  I LOVE YOU CHUBBA LUV!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment