Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2 More Days

Mr. Cameron,  I cant even believe that in 2 days, you will be ONE YEAR OLD!  My little darling man... how exactly has this time gone by so quickly?  Wasn't it just yesterday I was in all my glory about finding out you were a boy?  Wasn't it just yesterday I held you in my arms for the first time and wouldn't tell the family if you were a boy or a girl until they came to see you?  Wasn't it just yesterday we had you in the swing down the beach and you would sleep the days away?  Wasn't it just yesterday you and I would cuddle ourselves to sleep at night when you were just a few weeks old?  Awww Man how did this time just zip on by?  As much as I miss it, I do look forward to the many more memories we have yet to make with you.  You are such a love and I cant wait to see your face on your birthday and at your party.  I cant wait for you to flash me that two tooth grin that lights up your whole face.  I love you my little man and I am SO happy that you are finally coming back to me after being so sick with that yucky virus and 105.5 fever.  We've had quite the week, but now you on on the mend and I got my little darling boy back.  Thank You Lord, for giving me this gorgeous little miracle of a gift!

Miss Hannah, ohhhhh we've had it tough the past couple of days haven't we?  I hate when we have these tough days.  Yet at the same time, when it's over, I recognize the love you have for me all the more.  After it's all said and done you want to be near me and talk to me and I recognize this as your way of being sorry.   It's always so hard to be tough on you and discipline you because I am afraid you will think I don't love you.  When in fact, I discipline you because I do love you my banana.  I love you to the moon and the stars and back.  We're going to work on this whole "math" thing.  We will get you to understand it.  Grammy's going to come and work with you too!  I promise it will get easier.  You just have to promise me to work on your attitude and your fits.  I've got to get you to understand that you cant get so angry and flip out the way you do.  It only makes matters worse.  You are so much like your Daddy though, it does make me smile.  I love you my girl.  I hope you got many compliments on the shirt Mommy made you for Favorite Sport's Team day at school today!!!

Miss Layla.. OH MISS LAYLA!  You have been such a booger as well that I am beginning to think there is a full moon.. even though I know there isn't.  You are testing your Mama aren't you?  Pushing the limits?  Copying your sister's behavior a little?  It's okay.  It's all normal three year old behavior and I can take it.  I'm just not use to you being so disagreeable.  You were always happy just being in my arms but now I see this whole new sense of independence in you.  I guess this is your way of showing my that you too, are growing up.  Why is it soo hard for me to see you this way?  I want you to stay in my arms forever and ever!  The other night you told me you had a secret to tell me.  You told me that you were marrying Joseph.  When I asked you who would come to you in the middle of the night when you were scared you replied, "I'll just go in he's bed."  Then I asked you who would take you to the bathroom in the middle of the night and you said that Ana would.  You told me that you were marrying Joseph and that was it..  That was the deal.  You would wear your princess dress and your crown, but not to worry, you still loved me.  LOL  God I love you my princess.  As tough as you have been lately, there are still so many moments throughout the day when you give me the comic relief that I so much need! 

Until next time...

I love you my babies!!!!
xo
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment