Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Fever

The kids and I have definitely got the Spring Fever bug! Yesterday I actually did a photo shoot of them with their umbrellas and rain boots, along with their bathing suits! We are certainly longing for the warmer weather and I know it is just around the corner! I am currently in the beginning stages of starting up Kerri Murphy Photography and I am a bunch of feelings all jumbled inside. It is so scary to begin a business venture in times like these. Yet at the same time, I feel so very fortunate to be able to actually turn one of my dreams into a reality. It's actually happening! I can't wait to be able to market the business and create a satisfied client list. Ahhhh... (that was just me.. taking it all in!) The kids are fantabulous! Hannah lost yet, another tooth. She is so grown up that it is killing me. She has somehow turned into a "mini me" although she still most definitely has her father's personality. They are two peas in a pod! Layla, too has sprouted and grown up so very much. It is heartbreaking and bittersweet at the same time, to see her growing up. Thankfully, she is still my cuddle bug though and I get those night time cuddles with her often. Layla's big news these days is that two nights ago I forgot to put a pull-up on her and yet, she woke up completely dry! We tried again last night. She woke at around 11:00PM to use the bathroom and then again, woke up completely dry! What a milestone for her. I am so proud of this accomplishment. It's almost as if the second I stopped enforcing it and caring about it, is when she really took to it. (Mental note for the next one!) Speaking of the next one.. Mr. Cam is so totally mobile and into EVERYTHING! Did I mention that he is into EVERYTHING? LOL Things my girls never even bothered to notice, this little booga has his hands into. He is scaling furniture and pulling himself up on anything he can find. It is amazing to watch. He is his Mama's little boy and I just melt with his cuddles. Last Sunday I woke up and decided it was time to buy a new couch. Just like that. Billy and I have been doing some renovations in the house and I am just loving how it is all coming together. So I woke up and couches it was. In all honesty.. WE NEEDED to buy a new set. Ours was seriously becoming a health hazard with all the potty accidents, juice stains, milk stains and everything else you could think of soaking in it's cushions. It was for lack of a better word.. DISGUSTING! Off to Jordans we went and we bought this gorgeous chocolate brown leather set that I am in love with! It is so elegant and beautiful and matches the decor perfectly. We did salvage the old love seat and chair and that is currently residing in the almost finished basement! Billy completed the floors and it looks amazing. He did such a great job. I'm so lucky to have such a handy man as my hubby! Sunday, we also celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. SEVEN years! Holy Cow! That flew by! I still cant believe it was 7 years ago that I walked down the isle. We have learned so much in our 7 years together and I truly believe that our bond has grown stronger with time. Seven years and three gorgeous children, I couldn't be happier. I am so blessed to have this wonderful family of mine. From my immediate family to my extended family, I am one lucky gal! We are finishing out our week saying goodbye to two extended family members. My Auntie Jen's father Robert Warren and Billy's great Uncle Joe Gesualdi. Both lost their battles with cancer and yet, I am at peace knowing that they are no longer suffering and that they are now with the Lord. I would like to give mention to my girlfriend's new jewelry business. I currently own 4 pieces of my own custom designed pieces and I can say that I LOVE every single one of them. My girls as well were fortunate enough to receive a custom bracelet from Miss Andrea and they have yet, to take them off their arms. These pieces are not only fashionable and elegant... but they are truly beautiful. You can learn more at http://duchessdesignsbyandreaduchnowski.blogspot.com Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention Cha Cha Louise (www.ChaChaLouise.com) and her gorgeous HANDMADE couture dresses and accessories for little girls. Both girls will be wearing custom Easter dresses and I am just dying to get their photos in them as these dresses are simply divine! If I only had a quarter of the talent my friend Sarah had... seriously. If I could afford to buy the whole store, I would! Last but not least, if you are looking for someone to market your business, check out ViaSoMedia@ www.viasomedia.com for some great social media advice! Hmmmmm you know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking that I am surrounded by some extremely talented WOMEN! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment