Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Too quiet

So Miss Hannah slept over Grammy's last night and I swear you could hear a pin drop in our house! It was way too quiet for my liking!!! I am soo not a fan of sleepovers!!! I know she enjoys them so I dont mind from time to time, but man.. I cant wait to give that little monkey a big squeeze!!! The house just seems so empty without her and Billy agrees. Not that Layla isnt full of life and laughter, but Miss Hannah certainly keeps us all on our toes!

Speaking of Miss Layla and laughter, I am going to post some new pics of her. She started sitting in her high chair and she cracks me up by putting her feet up on the tray! I swear this kid is GUMBY and I am certain that she'll be a gymnast someday! Her flexibility is insane!!!! I just get the biggest kick out of her and those feet!

Time for work now... I am sure there will be more to post as the day goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment