Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hannah's Home~

So after the terrible thunderstorms yesterday afternoon, my Hannah finally came home!!! We definitely missed her and once again, the house is back alive! We got in our cuddle time last night and Miss Thing ended up in my bed last night because the storms continued on throughout the night.

My Hannah Funny: As I was trying to get her washed up last night (A sponge bath due to all the lightening) (SIDE NOTE: I was struck by lightening as a kid and I am still deathly afraid of it!) she was trying to play in the water in the sink and I told her that wasnt a good idea! After we got her washed up I told her to go to her room and put her jammys on. So she runs in her room and runs back out and says, "Are you sure it's okay to put on my jammys during the lightening?" (Note to self.. try not to make your kid paranoid about the things you are paranoid about!) HAHAHAHAHA

Song for the day: "Your Gonna Miss This" Trace Adkins

No comments:

Post a Comment