Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beach Day

Well it ended up being a great day to play hookie from work! Friday was a fantastic beach day and I was so happy to be able to spend some QT with the girls. The weather was incredible and I got some great shots of the girls on the sand! We took a walk down to Theater By the Sea and Hannah got a big kick out of it. She posed in front of the sign and I couldnt help but think that maybe someday, she would star in one of their plays! I cant tell you how much delight I get out of seeing her enjoy many of the same things I did as a child!

This week has been a tough one for me. Without going into detail, it has just plain out sucked. I am hoping the end of the week gets better and that is all I will say on that.. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment