Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tomorrow

Layla has her Boston Childrens Hospital appointment tomorrow.  I am anxious to get to it.  I have spent the week trying to keep her healthy.  Fingers crossed we will prevail in that department.  I did hear her coughing a bit last night, but she seemed fine this morning and actually quite happy to be participating in her school's Hop A Thon to support Muscular Dystrophy today.  Although her favorite hopping sneakers somehow alluded us this morning and were no where to be found.  They adorned her feet just yesterday and today... Poof... vanished.  I was able to dry her tears and find a smile on her sparkly face by the time we dropped her off at school.  I hold a lot of hope for this appointment mainly because I want to do everything in my power to keep this child out of the ICU.  I'm not up for that visit again and neither is she.  I want every option explored and I want to figure this thing out.  I'm tired of her constantly being sick just as she tired of constantly being sick.

The other two boogers are doing well.  Hannah spent the weekend on Long Island with Daddy, Auntie Jill and Uncle Dave.  She got to see her first Bruins game at the Coliseum and had quite the time being the center of attention.  I'm glad she got to have this time although I did miss her quite a bit.  It is Reading Week at her school this week and she is having a grand time involving herself in all the activities.  Mr Cam...well is Mr Cam.  Crazy, loud, into everything.... yet I wouldn't have it any other way.  I really do think it is just a phase and although he can certainly give me a run for my money, he is so lovable and so darn cute.  He reminds me so much of Hannah at this age with his intelligence and humor.  He is so verbal now and Lord if the child sees a truck and you don't acknowledge it!

Billy and I celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday.  If you call American Chop Suey a celebration!  Tuesdays are the worst schedule wise.  Hopefully we can find some quiet time next week for the two of us to head to dinner and actually acknowledge the fact that we have been together EIGHT years! 

Other than that I am sitting here trying to calm my anxiousness about the next several crazy days.  We have a bit of a hectic schedule and I am trying to figure out how I am about to get everything done.  I am certain it will get done I just need to talk myself through it.   Take a deep breath and be grateful for the day.  This too shall pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment