Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Childhood Dreams

So I can finally officially come out and say that YES we have moved back to Smithfield and are in the home I grew up in. I know I have posted a bit about this previously, but I now have the permission of Hannah's principal that she may stay at her school through the end of the year so I'd pretty much like to scream to the world how happy I am that we are in this house! I love everything about this house. I love the memories I have as a child and I love hearing my children making those same memories. The lot is just beautiful and embodies everything it means to live in the country right down to our little groundhog living under the shed. The street is breathtaking with it's wildlife, nature and beauty. This time of year has always been my favorite with the trees budding and the birds chirping. I can't wait to enjoy the summer here on Williams Road. There is nothing that feels more home to me...

The five of us took a walk up the street the other night.  I grabbed my camera and took some pictures of the kids near my favorite farmhouse... 



























No comments:

Post a Comment