Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Monday, April 23, 2012

Bailey Anne..

It's official!  I am an Auntie of 6!  My 5th Niece was born early Sunday morning (2:30am) weighing in at 8lbs 4oz.  Mama and baby are doing very well!  She is a DOLL!  I might be a little obsessed with her.  Just a tad.  I can't help it.  Something about a baby makes me all gushy inside!  I love babies!!!  LOL  We had a great weekend waiting on her to come.  Arielle and Addy came over Thursday night and played with the girls.  The rest of the family also ended up coming by and we threw dinner on the grill and just enjoyed each other's company.  Auntie Paula, Mom Murphy, Leanne and I took a walk up the street to try and help get Leanne's water to break.  Wine in hand we took our stroll and I swear that I felt like I was on vacation.  My love affair with my road is apparent.  Just the girls, walking on and talking and all surrounded by the fact that the Lord was about to grant us another miracle and that baby would soon appear.  The flowers, the Lilac smell in the air, the farmland and rolling hills... it was the perfect Spring evening.  The girls stayed the night and then I took them all to Grammy's in the morning while I went to work with Cam.  Leanne went in around noon time and although it was a long day for her, the princess finally arrived!  Congrats Dan and Leanne!!!

I'm completely bummed that the school vacation week is over and we are back to our hectic schedules this rainy Monday morning.  I loved having the girls home and having our mornings be laid back and not rushed.  I am so looking forward to the summer!  It stinks to have to work, but at least I will be able to soak them up more and have our days be laid back!  Cheers to a great week!



The girls waiting on the 5th Princess to arrive!


The Murphy side.. waiting on the 6th




and here she is!  Auntie Leanne looking great after 12 hours of waiting!


LOVE HER!


Cam was very intrigued by her! 


I might steal her! 


Cam and I being silly! 


No comments:

Post a Comment