Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Catching Up!

SO LITTLE TIME!  I miss my sit down and writing therapy!  Things are good on our end.  Actually things are great!  Many wonderful things happening in my life right now and I am trying to take the time to appreciate all the blessings and just breath.  Sometimes dreams do come true and on my end, I have been granted one of my greatest wishes.  I am humbled and forever grateful.  I will catch you up more on this when I have more time.  Promise!


Busy, busy, busy little bee's we have been.  So much so, that I didn't even get to snap a picture of my three darlings on Halloween night!  They had a blast and this year it was so fun to see Layla take it all in.  She was high on life and would have her hand in the bowl while the neighbors were already handing her one.  She thought the door to door tradition was great!  Hannah looked ADORABLE.  Her rocking witch costume suited her to a T!  I used some black eyeliner and eyeshadow on her and I was blown away by the child's beauty.  NOT that I am ever going to allow her to wear black eyeshadow or anything, but something about the makeup made me realize how beautiful this child is growing up to be.  Her hair is just gorgeous.  Round, soft, thick curls that her friends will soon die for.  I worry about her self esteem and I am constantly telling her how beautiful I think she is. She seemed to really enjoy her night trick or treating and was so happy to have time to stop in at one of her friend's houses.  Mr. Cam man got quite a big kick out of the events of the evening.  He looked like an oompa loompa in his Mickey Mouse costume.  (Coincidentally, Layla wore this costume just last year and it fit him already!)  Once he got his hands on chocolate, that was it.  He was in love.  He spent the rest of the evening trying to eat it, wrappers and all.  Once we got home from visiting the grandparents, we headed out around the neighborhood until Cam got tired.  he and I headed home and I put him in his cozy jammies and we finished the evening answering our door for the neighborhood kids.  He loved it!  It was quite precious.  Halloween 2011 - Success! 





On another note, and I hate to disgrace this blog by even mentioning it, but I am so angry and disgusted with this whole Kardashian Media crap!  Completely and utterly pissed off.  To waste millions of dollars when there are children dying every day of cancer completely ticks me off.  It's gross to me, what some people in this world do and say and then try to justify.  I pray that one of these days these selfish people will realize what real life is and instead of throwing away millions of dollars and crying over expensive earrings, they'll learn to support and become an activist in helping to find a cure for cancer.  PERIOD.  END OF STORY!        

No comments:

Post a Comment