Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Layla Grayce!


Dear Lord where does the time go? I can still remember every little detail about Miss Layla's day of birth and I can't believe it was THREE whole years ago! She is truly such a ray of sunshine in my life. She brings me more laughter than I ever thought imaginable! My snuggle bug, my sidekick, my little princess in all her frills. We had a marvelous day today and I was so happy to be able to have the day off with her! I can't tell you how many people remarked on how adorable she looked in her Cha Cha Belle outfit complete with a brown tutu, matching hat and cowgirl boots! I seriously could just eat this child up! I love you baby girl... Mommy loves you so very much! xoxoxoxo
Off to finish making dinner for the grandparents for her celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment