Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Help Fight Cancer!

For the most part I truly consider myself one of those people who count their blessings. I really do. I am always trying to savor every moment with my children, husband, family, etc. I know how blessed I am to have them. I know they are gifts from God for me to cherish and treasure. Yet, there are those days, (and we all have them) when the weight of the world can wear you down. When things dont always go the way you want, or you are caught up in the crazy, hustle bustle and stresses of every day life. It's on those days, that I make it a point to visit this website. www.laylagrace.org.

I remember the pain and trauma Hannah went through as a newborn. I remember the day when I thought we were going to lose her. I also remember how much Layla went through with her stomach and allergy issues. All the testing the poking and prodding each one of my girls went through. I can't imagine what it is like for these families to watch their babies, their children suffer. To be in so much pain. We have to find a cure!!!

I ask you, please help in the fight against cancer. Donate, share the links and stories of these children and their families, pray like you never have before for these children, or just be grateful for what it is that you do have. Remember, together we can find a cure for cancer!



http://www.thematthewsstory.com/

http://www.ourturkey.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment