Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yesterday we had an appointment with baby doctor!  I was able to take the girls and they behaved so well!  I was really excited to see their reactions to hearing the heartbeat on the monitor.  Hannah was enthralled!  It was such a cool moment to experience with them.  I still think I need to pinch myself to understand that I will be in several months, a Mom of three! 


I have to thank my dear friend Sara who sent me these lovely preggo pops that are supposed to help with the nausea.  It was so nice of her to send, especially since she is going through the wonderful nauseas state in her pregnancy as well.  I am just thrilled for her though as this is her first!  It was so fun to come home to a package from her and so very thoughtful! 


I am hoping I can be productive this week as I still have so very much to do to prepare for the Holiday.  There is more shopping to be done and I really need to just get organized!  I feel like there is so little time and with Billy being back up in NH it is so very hard to drag the girls everywhere.  Moreover, I cant have them with me when I am shopping for them!  I know it will all get done as I somehow always manage to fit it all in.  Hence the staying up past midnight last night to clean the house.  It had been a few weeks since it had the attention it needed.  In my defense, I had halted the cleaning thinking our kitchen would be getting fixed.  Before Thanksgiving, my tub drain upstairs gave way and send the water crashing through my kitchen ceiling.  We lost the ceiling and every single light fixture as well.  It took over a week to get the drain fixed so I could finally give the girls their baths and that is all that has been fixed since.  We are still fighting with the insurance company over the estimate.  Bottom line is I want it fixed!  I was originally supposed to have Christmas, but with no electricity in the kitchen, it makes it a little tough to put on the holiday.  Moreover, by 5:30, it is completely dark and you cant even see to cook!  Fingers crossed we get it resovlved and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment