Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, December 11, 2009

I am happy to say that as of yesterday, I am officially in my second trimester!  I may even possibly be feeling a bit better, or it could just be my mind playing tricks on me.  Although, there are definitely some periods that the nausea still completely sneaks up on me.  That being said, I am also EXHAUSTED!  Now I can't entirely blame this all on baby bean because I definitely havent made things easy on myself with my crazy schedule.  Between carting the girls two and fro, working job one and taking on the photography as a side business, I have had little time to get and R&R these past several months.  Have I mentioned that Billy has been working in New Hampshire since Tuesday?  Thankfully the girls have been wonderfully behaved and they have been really easy to manage while he has been away.  Also, now that Christmas is almost here, I had my last shoot yesterday so this too, shall remain a bit quiet for the next few weeks.  I am honestly looking forward to finally taking a step back and enjoying the season. 

Today we took the print that I shot of the four grandchildren to a framer.  He was wonderful.  He knew we had to work within a budget and he did such a wonderful job picking something out that my parents are just going to adore.  I have to say, I really was proud of how this portrait came out.  Thinking about it being displayed in my parents house knowing that it was me who took the photograph, really makes me feel good.  I can't wait to see it all finished and I just know my parents are going to LOVE it!  It's huge, 30 x 40 to be exact and it is just lovely.  All of their darling expressions captured!  Thankfully the framer said that we could reuse the frame each year as we take new portraits, with new added beans!  (wink wink)

And now I am off to get my #1 girl at school.  I am going to try and get my errands done so that we can spend a cozy night at home together RELAXING!  Completely looking forward to it!  Stay warm!

Here is a picture of baby bean growing inside of me!  This was 6 weeks ago so imagine what he or she looks like now!  AHHH I am so excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment