Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Saturday, December 5, 2009



Well I believe that it is certainly about time that I take a moment to post!  Things have been such a whirlwind the past several months that I have had barely 2 seconds to myself and I have missed my writing on here.. my therapy!  LOL  Thankfully, although quite busy, the Murphy household is doing well.  The kids have been healthy the past few weeks (knock on wood).  We did get hit with the Swine Flu, however, we all survived and I am surely glad we got it over with prior to the Holidays!

Work has been extrememly busy.  From the office to photography, I have been running around like a nut trying to keep up with everything.  I am completely grateful for the Internet as it has been my only savior in getting any Holiday shopping done!  Thankfully though I am managing to keep it all in check while enjoying the season with my girls.

My how they have grown.  Hannah is doing wonderfully in school and I have noticed how very much it has matured her.  She is not my little girl anymore!  At the same time, I am truly enjoying our relationship with her being older.  She is so bright and so caring.  She is still dancing and excelling at hockey.  I love being a hockey Mom!  I am so very proud of her!  She skates so well!!!

Layla is growing like a weed which is wonderful to see!  Her clothes are beginning to fit her tightly which is a dream come true!  I think she will be in a 2T before the winter is out and I cant tell you how happy that makes me!  She is eating so much better these days!  Now if we could conquer her sleep habits we would be all set!  Her vocabulary has totally grown and she is such a caring and cuddly little darling.  She is always making sure everyone is alright and her little voice just makes everyone laugh. 

We do have a bit of exciting news to share!  We are expecting #3 this June!  I am thrilled!  I cant believe how very blessed we are.  This was a dream for me and I really didnt know if it would come true and now that my belly is growing by the day, I couldnt be happier!  The girls are beside themselves with delight.  Hannah is so excited she talks to the baby all the time and waves to my belly!  Layla is enthrolled with kissing my belly at least 5 times a day.  The Lord has been good to me and I just pray for a healthy baby.  We wont find out this time as it is our last and I want a suprise til the end.  Either way gender wise, I could care.. again just HEALTHY!  I am finally coming out of my terrible morning sickness phase and hopefully in the next few weeks I will have my energy back as well.  I am looking forward to savoring every moment of this pregnancy!!! 

Wishing all a very Happy, Healthy and Safe Holiday Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment