Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Monday, March 23, 2009

They say the lights are bright on Broadway!

What a whirlwind fun-filled weekend we had! Friday night we headed to my Uncle's 40th birthday celebration and we dropped the kids off at Auntie Leanne's and Uncle Dan's house. They had a blast playing with their cousins and Dan and Leanne survived watching 4 kids! Saturday morning we went and ran all of our errands and then we were off to Olivia's birthday party at the Little Gym. The girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves and even little Layla enjoyed keeping up with all the 4 and 5 year olds. She was a trooper testing out the balance beam and jumping all about. Hannah realized how much she missed dancing and I really have to get her back into some sort of dance class. The kid certainly has some moves. (Put that on my to-do list!) Saturday evening Leanne and Dan moved the party on over to our house and dropped off cousin Arielle and Addison so that they could attend a 30th birthday celebration. The girls were excellent. Layla had already gone down to sleep and Miss Addy went right down as well. Arielle and Hannah played dress up and Candyland before I read them a story (Snow White as requested by Arielle) and off to bed for them. (I can totally do 4 kids!) They both went down in Hannah's bed and I put the monitor on so I could hear them. I have to say, the conversations were hysterical! Billy came home from hockey and the two of us had more laughs listening to the two of them converse.

Yesterday was a big day for us again. Auntie Paula, Leanne and I took Arielle and Hannah to go see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. What an amazing Mommy moment I had being able to share this experience with Hannah. It has been a long time since I have gone to see a show and it was so great to have a daughter to share my passion with. The girls dressed in their best and completely took in the whole experience. They were both so good and much fun was had by all. I am so excited to be able to share so many more experiences like this with my two daughters. As a child I had always wanted to star in Broadway and since that ship has totally sailed, I am thinking that maybe one of the girls will share this passion and possibly do something with it. We shall see.

Still waiting on test results from the Skipper...hopefully he will have them today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE PAULA~! xoxoxoxoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment