Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

These feets were made for walking!

I have been so busy lately that I have hardly had time to post! The weekend was fantastic as I was able to catch up with some old friends. I had not seen Carla in close to 10 years! It was so wonderful to see her and meet her son. He was simply adorable and Hannah got along with him splendidly. They played for four hours on Saturday while Carla and I were able to catch up! Saturday night Billy and I actually had a date night and we went to a school auction with another couple. I have to say, what a great time we had! I truly do not get out enough and unfortunately it seems as though I am quite the lightweight as I spent most of Sunday paying for my good time. Yet, Sunday we were able to see Aimee and the twins and I believe it has been close to a year since our last visit with them! My, where does the time go?

Our household has hit full swing into the Christmas mode. I am not sure what is up with myself as I have been craving the Holiday and all that goes along with it! I am trying my very best to be organized and I have started shopping which is great for me! Usually, I am struggling at the very last minute to make my purchases and figure out how I am paying for them! I am determined this year to get it done early so that I can truly enjoy the month of December and revel in the pastimes of the month with the girls. I am so looking forward to it! Yes, I am one of those crazy people that have already tuned into all the Christmas music as well. Like I said, I am determined to get in the mood and enjoy this Holiday!


It looks as though this Christmas is going to be a Tinkerbell one for my Miss Hannah!

I had to take this picture this morning as they looked so darn cute cuddling together in bed. I have pretty much decided to stop fighting against them coming into my bed as my efforts are useless. In the grand scheme of things, is it really so bad that my girls like to cuddle with their Mommy? Time passes so quickly and in a few more years, Han will probably want nothing to do with me.. or my bed! LOL



My little angels



Hannah was killing me with this pose! Where did she learn this from?





Well it seems as though Miss Layla has finally found her walking legs. Yesterday was the breakthrough day! She started taking a step here and there about 3 weeks ago, but yesterday, she was really doing it! Up until now, she has preferred crawling, but it seems as though my little peanut is on the move! (Sigh.. another milestone..proving my little baby is growing up) She is just so darn cute I could eat her up! She is also right on schedule with her big sister as Hannah walked at 13 months as well!


Lastly, I would like to congratulate my dear friend Gina on the birth of her daughter, Samantha Rose! There is no denying that this child is Gina's as she looks identical to her Mommy! Congratulations Gina & Chip and big brother Shea! I hope you are all doing well and getting some much deserved rest!




No comments:

Post a Comment