Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Whirlwind

The past several weeks have been so crazy busy!  Yikes!  LOL  I only have a few moments to update so here goes!  We have been running to and fro between dance, hockey, CCD and the 8 gazillion other things our family is involved in.  Thankfully, we did get to escape the hectiness and we headed on down to sunny Naples to visit Mom and Dad!  We survived the travelling with Mr. Cam and arrived in the gorgeous 80 degree weather unscathed.  We spent the week taking it easy and enjoying each moment.  From the pool to dinner to walks and excursions, it was exactly what we needed.  The kids were excellent and so well behaved.  We even headed out on an air boat ride in the Everglades.  This was something that was so thrilling for me as I had never imagined ever doing anything like this.  I don't get to travel and see the world much so these things amuse me.  To see the wildlife and the gator infested waters was pretty awesome in my book!  The kids loved it, Billy loved it and I had a blast.  Mama even held herself a 30 pound "baby" alligator.  Can't say I have ever done that before.  Needless to say the week went by so very quickly.  Hannah and I left in tears.  I hated saying goodbye and I hated coming back to the craziness and routine even more!  Thankfully, Spring is right around the corner and things always seem so much better then. 

So now I am playing catch up.  Work has been insanely busy for me.  I cant keep up!  I'm also diving into planning Hannah's Father Daughter dance full throttle.   I have a great committee and some great ideas that I cant wait to see come to fruition!  It should be a blast.  The kids are all back in their routines and sports schedules and we are very much looking forward to the weekend.  Hoping the weather stays as beautiful as it is today!!!  Love to you all! xo


PS:  24 pounds and counting!  I'm one happy Mama!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment