Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, February 10, 2012

Goodbye Football Season... see you in August!

'Sheesh!  What a week!  It's been one of those weeks and quite frankly I am excited for the weekend to just de-stress and rejuvenate!  Yes, the Pat's loss was the first wrench in the week.  UGH!  What a devastating one that was.  Even more so that I had a house full of family and friends all sulking, depressed, swearing and so on.  I threw myself into cleaning up the house until 2AM and then went to bed.  By Thursday I was over it.  Hey, it is what it is and at the end of the day, we are all human and it was just a game.  I will still stay loyal and proud to the core because this girl will always be a die hard Pats Fan!  Congrats boys on a great season!!!  I'll be looking forward to August when I can get back in my football groove. 

Other than that it was just a week of crazy schedules and crazy demands.  High stress and no relax time.  Cam is still under the weather with a cold and I think we have some molars coming in.  The other two have stayed healthy thank the Lord.  I don't think I have gotten a good night's sleep all week because I keep waking up to these two little bunnies who have somehow found their way under my covers and snuggled up into me and on top of me!  Throwing them back in their bed takes too much effort so I roll over, hold them in my arms and try to get a little shut eye knowing that this time is too precious to waste and I can sleep when I'm dead.

On a positive note, Mama is down 18lbs in just under a month.  Just two pounds shy of my 20 pound goal before our Florida vacation.  It looks like I'm going to reach that goal and then some.  THANK YOU JESUS!  My hard work is truly paying off and I couldn't be happier.  How I miss my night time wine but I have managed to do without.  I have somehow mustered up an enormous amount of will power and I have stuck to my guns.  I am doing it... I am changing my life one day at a time.  It can be done!

Came across this page on Facebook via a friend.  It struck a chord with me as you know Hannah had a similar diagnosis as an infant.  An AVM is part of the Vascular Birthmark community as is a Hemangioma.  Hannah was within mere days of having her hemangiomas burst, having a stroke, seizing and losing her life.   This little sweetheart did not get so lucky but she is beating the odds..  This one hit home and I sent a donation right away.  Please check out this little dolly's site and if anything, send some prayers their way.   http://www.theloveforlindsaybenefit.org/lindsays_story0.aspx

Here's to the freakin weekend!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment