Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Giving Back - Support Michael

I know I have said this time and time again, so please forgive me for being repetitive. However, I would be remiss in not acknowledging the fact of how blessed I am to have these three, gorgeous, HEALTHY babies in my life. Yes, Hannah is six, but she still is and will always be my baby. My miracle baby at that. These three babies are what get me through the days, weeks and months. There is not a moment that goes by when I don't think of how wonderful my life has been with them in it. I long to keep them little.. I long to protect them from harm...I long to have them to snuggle with forever and ever. Without them, there would be a hole in my heart. They are what make my life complete. They are and always will be the greatest gift I could ever receive.

That being said, how could I not give back. How could I not pay it forward? As long as I am able, I am committed to giving back out of supreme gratefulness for all that I have. Recently I was introduced to a group on Facebook through a friend. It was about a young boy who is battling cancer. There is a fundraiser being held this summer in order to raise funds for his treatment. Cancer is a demon. It is awful for an adult to endure... for a child, it is cruel. No child should ever have to fight this demon. I am very passionate about helping to fight this demon. I fell in love with little Layla Grace Marsh a year ago and read her story daily. I cried with her parents and mourned her when she passed at the age of 2. Born only weeks apart from my own precious Layla Grayce. I never met this family. I never met their Layla. Yet, she touched my life in a way that I could never explain. Her amazing blue eyes and smiling face. She reminded me so much of my own Layla. Again making me realize how very fortunate I am to have my Layla here on earth with me.

So I am paying it forward and doing all that I can do to help a determined 12 year old boy named Michael, fight this Leukemia battle. I have offered my photography services for the event and I have sent gift certificates as well. Yet, there is still so much more to do and I am hoping that if you are reading this, you will be able to help too. Anything at all would be so very appreciated. Whether it be in the form of money, gift certificate, service or just spreading the word, I am asking that you help me, help Michael. I am hoping that you will find it in your heart to give back as well. I don't know Michael. I've never met his family. But I do know how great it makes my heart feel to fight this horrible disease with them. For more information about Michael and how you can help give back, you may email me at:
Rianna002@aol.com or visit his Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Support-Michael/180750448628582

Michael's family has just set up this wonderful website! Please visit the link!

www.SupportMichael.com



THANK YOU!

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment