Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Twinkle Toes


My twinkle toes thoroughly enjoyed her first lesson at To The Pointe of Performing Arts last night. I have to say, and I know I am totally biased.. but when she was all dressed and ready to go, I actually got choked up at how beautiful she looked. I dont even think the word beautiful could grasp what I was looking at. She has this perfect little muscle toned body and this gorgeous face with a gorgeous smile. I couldnt help but beam with pride as I watched her "Shuffle-Step". I will also add that she was so excited to be dancing that she did not even flinch at putting the tights on. I was in shock and so was Grammy! Her new friends welcomed her right in and I was glad to see that they were all as outgoing as she is. They were running around the studio in minutes of meeting each other and Hannah was in all her glory. She actually asked me if she could dance every night. I think my heart grew at least 3 inches bigger at this comment! Ahhh.. how sweet it is to watch her enjoying my deepest passion.. how sweet it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment