Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Monday, September 28, 2009

Apology


Wow it has certainly been some time since I have had a moment to catch up with everyone!  These weeks are just flying by!  Things are going well on the homefront.  To catch up on Layla's health, she had the endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy a few Friday's back.  (Again the experience of anesthesia with Layla is horrible and unfortunately I was by myself this time.)  Results are in and she went in with colon issues and came out with esophagus issues.  Apply Murphy's Law here!  Her colon looked good, however her espohagus is inflamed, especially the lower portion and the biopsies came back confiming this inflamation.  The cause?  One of two things.  Acid reflux or an allergy process.  My gut is telling me it is the latter of the two since she is our allergy kid.  The fix?  Right now she is on prevacid.  He wants to scope her again once we give the medecine a few weeks to work.  If he doesnt see a change, then we are going to have to figure out exactly what allergy wise is causing this.  Which means at that point we will be going to a Boston Allergist.  He did say that he didnt believe that the chronic diarrhea is related to this condition "Esophogitis" however, in my research I found that if it is caused by the "allergy process", diarrhea and cramping can result.  (This is where I throw my hands up in the air!)  I am very thankful and relieved that it isnt anything serious!  I think it is just going to take some more time to get to the bottom of and I think we have to be really strict with Layla's diet.  Easier said than done when you have a 5 year old devouring ice cream in front of her!  LOL


Last Friday I was also able to finally get my butt out and enjoy some sister time with Julie.  We went to Patriot's Place Showcase Live and completely enjoyed the Billy Ray Cyrus concert.  It was FANTASTIC!  The two of us had more fun than I think I have had in years.  I forgot how much trouble the two of us could get into when we are enjoying a night out.  It had been way too long!  I think I have totally converted her to a BRC fan as she is still jammin to the cd I made her in her car!  It honestly was the stress reliever I needed and I really need to learn to do this more often for myself. 


I have also been trying to get the side business up and running and you can check out my Photography blog at http://kerrimurphyphotography.blogspot.com/  I am really hoping to get this thing going.  My girlfriend Shannon has completely been my mentor and hopefully between the two of us we can really get something going.  I totally idoloze her in this department as she truly has a very unique skill and I want to learn all that I can from her.  So fingers crossed we can generate some business and I can build my portfolio up.  If anyone is interested in doing some shoots, please email me!  (Rianna002@aol.com


Lastly, I am trying to frantically prepare for my baby girl's birthday!  I can NOT believe that a week from today, she will be 2!  OMG it is just all a blur!  The whole two years a complete blur!  Why does it have to fly by so quickly?  Her personality is truly showing these days and my dainty little butterfly has turned into quite the little unruly one, but I will say that aside from her frustrating us at times, she still is my cuddle bug and you just cant help but to laugh hyserically at her!  She is just too darn cute!  She just adores Hannah and Hannah adores her as well.  So this week, we are in last minute party planning mode trying to prepare a little something to celebrate the two years we have been blessed with her!  I always have the best of intentions with being organized and yet somehow... I always end up being a last minute ANNIE!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment