Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hannah's Photo Shoot

Happy New Year!



I was able to use our New Year's Day off doing something productive this year.. and that was having girl time with my Hannah. Layla is still not herself and when she went down for a nap with Daddy, Hannah and I snuck up into her room, put on the Jonas Brother's CD and went to town just being GIRLY! I loved every minute of it! She truly makes me relive my childhood and I am so grateful to have girls to give me my youth back, even if it is only for an hour or two! I will post a few of my favorite pics here and you can find the rest on my other blog at http://www.mynotsosecretpassion.blogspot.com/. Hannah is so very easy to take great photographs of as she is at that age where she loves to be silly and most often dramatic... she must get that from her father... eh hem.. Moreover, and I know I am probably prejudice in this area, but I think my little girl is just plain beautiful!



Here are 5 of my favorites!



















No comments:

Post a Comment