Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All clear!

Okay, so we got the blood work back for Layla Grayce and it came back fine! (Big sigh of relief here) So I guess this leaves us back at square one trying to figure out what is wrong with her. At this point we are going to have to assume that her uncomfortableness and fevers are all due to teething. Which in retrospect, does make sense, however, I am glad that we ruled out everything else. I am thinking that this little ravioli is having a difficult time because her teeth seem to be taking their sweet time in moving down. She will be a year old next month and she still only has her bottom two teeth with no sign of any others ready to pop out in the near future! She is still tugging and pulling on her ears CONSTANTLY and maybe this is because that is where she feels the teeth trying to come down? (Not sure if that makes sense!) Anyway, I will just keep my fingers crossed that she can pop a few more teeth and start to feel better! I hate the fact that she is in discomfort. Thank you everyone for checking in on her, we certainly appreciate your phone calls.

On the home front, the meatball (Hannah) is doing well and went to bed very easily last night. She most definitely is tired now as soon as 7:15 hits and I believe that after a full day, she finds it easier to fall asleep, which is good on all ends! She fell asleep last night with about 5 stuffed animals skewed across her face and it was quite comical. I ran to grab my camera, but unfortunately, the battery was dead!

Both girls were asleep by 8 and Billy and I were left with a much needed nice quiet evening together! We are certainly enjoying this cooler weather today as I feel that Fall is in the air! Thankfully, the weather will make it easier for us to get our outdoor projects done before Layla's birthday party, as there is much to do in order to get the backyard presentable!

Have I mentioned that season premier "The Biggest Loser Family" airs tonight??? Wheewhhhooo.. I have already been to Dave's to pick up my low fat yogurt, cottage cheese and rice cakes! HA!

Song for the Day "Love Remains the Same" Gavin Rossdale





I love Hannah's expression in the picture as she was just about to fall when I took it.. we laughed until our bellys hurt after! Layla looks as though she has totally had it with me and taking pictures! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment