Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh My Gosh it's November!

How exactly did November creep up on me? How exactly is it almost Thanksgiving???? These past several weeks have been tough on us all but we are hanging in and keeping the faith. I know that we are being watched over by our angels in heaven and I believe that we are only given what the Lord knows we can handle. That being said, the kids are all doing great. Cameron is getting over his first ear infection and Hannah also was diagnosed with an ear infection this week. It's apparent the right ear tube is not in right, so we are heading to the ENT on Monday with her. (Sometimes I really do feel like my life is so rhetoric) Layla is actually healthy... and I am knocking on all the wooden surfaces in my office as I say this! I am praying we can keep them healthy for the holidays.

Cameron is getting bigger and bigger by the second. He is laughing and babbling and loves to wake up around midnight and just talk to me. As tired as I am, I love this special time with him. He is practically sitting up and I am just waiting for that first tooth to appear. All he does is SMILE.. all the time! If anyone talks to him.. he grins from ear to ear. He is such a happy little boy. God I am so very lucky!

Layla is cracking me up more and more as the days go on. She is just so very funny. She is three however, and three in our house seems to be a bit more to handle than age two. She likes to tune me out and the other day as I had asked her 50 times to put on her socks and shoes, "Layla-Grayce... PUT ON YOUR SOCKS AND SHOES!", she finally responded by saying, "ALRIGHT MOMMY GRACE!" We are doing well with the potty training and her new thing is that once you put her on she'll tell you she needs her privacy. I love her verbage. "Whats that smells?" and her little high pitched voice with all of her exuberant expressions. I could just cuddle this bug 24 hours a day.

Hannah is growing, growing, growing. So much so that it seems that this week she has outgrown every last article of clothing in her drawers! What happened? They fit her a month ago? I literally had to go out and get her a few new things to wear as the poor child had nothing left acceptable to put on for school! She was so happy heading on into school this morning and for the first time all week, she got dressed in 50 seconds flat! I love the little girl she is becoming. She is so strong and tough and yet so sentimental and emotional. We had rented Ramona and Beezus this week and she actually cried at the part where Ramona runs away. I looked over to see tears streaming down her face and it melted my heart. She does have some of her Mommy in her after all. She is such a HUGE help with the little ones and will do anything I ask. I am so blessed to have this little shining star dancing around in my life!

We said good-bye to Pete on Thursday as he flew overseas to Kuwait. I am so going to miss him. Hannah has already begun to draw him pictures. I pray that he stays safe and returns to us safely. Please keep him in your prayers. It's going to be a long year!

Now it is time to change gears after a very long week and get ready for Mom & Dad's 40th Anniversary. God Bless them! Following right behind is Thanksgiving and I have yet to do a thing for it. It will get done.. in the end it always does.



No comments:

Post a Comment