Love That Mama Drama

Love That Mama Drama

Monday, September 15, 2008

What a weekend!

Ahhhhh finally on Saturday, Julie's big day arrived! After months of planning and many stressful moments, my sister's Baby Shower went off without a hitch. The weather held out for us and the day could not have been more perfect! Bistro by the Sea was phenomenal in all its charm and elegance! A more enchanted place could not have been found. Dwayne was a dream to work with and so very accomodating to those last minute changes! The gerber daisies were just right for the tables and the candy apples and Dippalicious treats were extraordinary! (Thank you Jennifer and Amanda!) All the colors tied in well and even the cake, as neutral as could be, came out fantastic!

How cute it was to watch Miss Julie and Mr. Mikey walk down the breathtaking gardened path! Even though my big suprise wasnt such a suprise, I knew Julie was thrilled to be having her special day at the Bistro. So many beautiful things she received for my new niece or nephew! Our guests seemed to enjoy themselves as well and it was so wonderful to have everyone there to share the day with Jules as well. Even my new little neice Addison made her appearance!

I am so glad that it all went well and a little bummed out that it is over! Oh well.. I have a first birthday party to plan!!!! Holy cow.. Layla Grayce is almost 1!

Hannah had her first soccer game on Saturday and Billy said it was hilarious! She did well and seemed to really enjoy herself. We can't believe that she is at the age to already begin her sports! Wow.. the time is just flying by. It is great to see her involved in these activities as I have got to get back into a dance class as well this week. Soon enough she'll be on skates this winter too..... on her way to her hockey career as Billy puts it.. my baby girl is a growing up! It is really alot of fun to relive my childhood through her and I know Billy agrees.

Sunday was just as busy as well, as we went to an early Mass and then out for breakfast. Home to make another apple pie.. yummy and then off to Nonnie and Papa's for the game. Wheewwhooo Matt Castle held his own and I am still in disbelief that I wont see Brady play this season. I will be positive though and say that the team can still be great. In the words of one of Hannah's favorite movies (The Polar Express) ....I believe!

Layla is still not herself and I am waiting to hear from her doctor in regards to her blood tests. If I dont hear by noon time, then I am going to have to be a haunt!!! We tracked her fever all weekend and although there were 2 normal readings..the rest were between 100 and 101 degrees. What is up?

That's all for now folks.. as the ravioli is crying for me!
























No comments:

Post a Comment